+ =
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Google Plus
  • Pinterest

Am I entitled to receive First Home Owners benefits?

Generally if you are a permanent resident or citizen of Australia and you and your spouse have not received the benefit before or owned property in Australia then you may be eligible to receive the first home owners grant valued at $7000. Each states benefit differ so to see what entitlements you may receive either contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or visit http://www.firsthome.gov.au/

Can I purchase property whilst on a temporary visa such as a subclass 457 visa?

Purchasing property whilst on a temporary visa or being a new arrival is not always easy. CBM Mortgages specialise in this industry and have access to special policies to help these applicants. For strong applications we may be able to go as high as a 90% lending to value ratio on selected properties.

What are your fees?

We do not charge you a fee as we are paid directly by the lender. Any fees would be either government fees or lenders fees and we will discuss all these with you before proceeding with an application.

Why use a mortgage broker?

Australian mortgage brokers have access to a wide range of lenders and products which in return provide you with better options to find the loan that suits your needs.

We look at a selection of lenders and find you the best product for your situation whilst looking to provide you with the most competitive interest rate. We then deal with the lender directly on your behalf to make obtaining your new home or loan as easy as possible.